Saturday, December 17, 2011

A Lifetime

As I sit ready to type an appropriate comment, I find myself intimidated and frustrated by my inability. My heart overflows with gratitude to my Savior, LORD, and Creator for the revelation of His Love toward me through Father, Son, and Holy Spirit within this vast, physical realm of creation. As a child, nature spoke to me of my small position in the orchestra of life. As a student, lessons of right and wrong presented an authoriative, unapproachable God. As a college coed, knowledge of conception and embryology revived a desire to investigate this awesome Intelligence so far beyond human. As an adult, the Bible presented God to me on every level of my understanding beginning with a simple sanctuary presentation of His plan to save me from sure death. Now as I engage in exegetical study of the scripture with  John MacCall, I am finding answers to questions and a much greater understanding of revelation along with a magnification of my personal relation to my Savior and thus the Infinite One. 

Where does God the Father reside? Where is God the Son, Jesus, now? Will we be able to touch the nail prints in the hands of Jesus when we finally meet Him face to face? Where do the angels reside? How many light years will it take to cross the universe? When did sin enter creation? When will it be over? Why did sin enter creation? Why did God the Father and God the Son chose this plan to deal with sin and sinners? Am I a sinner or saint? If both, how can that be? All these questions concern Finite revelations of the Infinite One. Answers to these questions can be found revealed in the Scripture through exegetical study.  Praise God.

No comments: